Sunday 1 January 2012

Cita cita nak jadi doctor!

Selamat pagi! sesudah gosok gigi..mari kita dengarkan lagu ini!lagu yg membangkitkan semangat jiwa raga>>>>

Lagu ape..ape..ape..ape..ape



[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire
[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-t
give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
and last but not least grant somebody their last wish
its been a couple months since I’ve single so
you can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
get it, hehe, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
and damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
lyrics courtesy of www.Killerhiphop.com
yeah can’t forget about me stupid
everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music
[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
[Travis "Travie" McCoy]
I’ll be playing basketball with the President
dunking on his delegates
then I’ll compliment him on his political etiquette
toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
but keep the fives, twentys (?) completely separate
and yeah I’ll be in a whole new tax bracket
we in recession but let me take a crack at it
I’ll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
so everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
and not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
go in your pocket pull out your wallet
and put it in the air and sing
[Bruno Mars]
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!
[End]


I swear the world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire! yeah!

Nyah teringin nak jd billionaire!tp nyah x nak masuk Forbes Magazine pon!.sebab nyah malu nak shooting2x bergambo2x ni...padahal org pun xhingin nak amik nyah shooting.sob3..bawa diriku yang lara pergi jauh dari sisimu.

Semenjak 2 menjak ni...asyik terfikir je..terfikir hape?hape?hape?

Tetiba bercita-cita nak jadi DOKTOR


Dulu malas nak blaja..sekarang barula terasa nak jadi itula ini la...tp cita-cita tu penting kan?..hamik ko!

walaupun kita tidak sampai kepuncak itu,,,namun 3/4 drpdnya sudah berjaya ditawan.pernah dengr kata-kata ni?ayat dia x sebijik ye anak-anak..tapi lebih kurangla...YE~!itula pentingnya cita-cita....sekiranya anda tidak punya cita-cita...sila la bercita-cita sekarang ye.

P/S:tadi nyah termimpikan seorg doktor...apesall la!bukan nyah minat dia pon!ewah!

YE!YE!oleh kerana x dapat jadi doktor....maka beralih arahla cita-cita nyah....suka tau tukar cita-cita...memang peberet!

Kalo dulu2x...pernah kawan tnya...eh ko nak jadi ape?ape cita-cita ko?

tp time tu...nyah malu...malu nak cakap,,,ape cita-cita nyah,,,,bukan ape...tkt ad yg memandang senting...layak ke ko nyah>?haha..tp sekarang ad nyah kisah??xde...haha
YE!nyah bercita-cita menjadi lecturer as my DR did..bercita-cita nak jadi cm dia...dapat menyumbang sesuatu kepada bangsa dan negara.Amin.

YE nyah malu bila berbicara pasal cita-cita,,,,tp nyah bercita-cita itu...that's my heart say...


"Follow ur hearbeats and you will see the miracles"

Have a nice day.PEACE NO WAR!I LOVE SOLDIER!








No comments:

Post a Comment